ALL PRO USA Media Production
Email – info@AllProUSA.com
Phone Number – 412-373-9100
For the past 15 years our specialty has been pre construction video and construction photography. Our reputation in this specialized field has grown with positive comments of Project Managers and Engineers that were more than happy to recommend us for great construction site video documentation.
Our repeat customers call on us anytime they need great video and photos for documenting a project that are required in the specifications for the township or county. Our construction site videos that document the pre construction conditions of job sites have saved our customers countless thousands of dollars and wasted time from frivolous litigation.
AllProUSA produces construction videos for all types of industries. Our website is fully dedicated to Construction video and construction photography. Our construction documentation includes detailed work in industries including Manufacturing, Water/Sewer Lines, Water Treatment Plants, Electric Transmission and General Contracting. Take time to look at samples from across the USA and you will see a wide variety of most recent work as well as great archival videos from the past. Our website www.PreConVideo.com.
Our team members are skilled videographers and photographers. All have a minimum of ten years experience in the field on construction video documentation and photography. Our Drone Pilots are full time employees of All Pro USA and are fully certified and licensed by the the F.A.A. Samples of the expensive work our drone pilots have documented can be viewed on our Aerial Video Page and our Electric Transmission Line Page.
Quality Control at AllProUSA starts with mobilization. All team members are individually responsible for the overall quality of work by the team from the start. Checking all equipment prior to leaving for the job comes first. Once at the job site our team members will walk the site to find for the best locations for video and photos while keeping safety in mind. Using a prepared shot list for the job we get everything we need on video and still photographs. For any type of documentation we take more video and photos that are required for the project. This will ensure we have what we need for our customer when we get to editing.
Safety of our team and everyone involved with our project is #1. Our team members are required to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as is necessary for the specific job. Most projects will require safety boots, hard hats and high visibility vests. Every project starts with an on site team safety meeting. The project manager reviews the project with team members and points out the safety concerns that may be presented on the job. Included in this meeting are risk assessment for both ground hazards and aerial hazards that could be of concern throughout the project. Team members provide feedback on how to achieve the best quality performance while always maintaining safety as the # 1 goal for the team and our drone.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
All Pro USA understands the importance of personal safety during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Using the best information from the CDC and other resources All Pro USA has developed a Five Point Covid-19 Safety Plan. Click on the following link from our webpage to view more. Covid-19 Safety.
AllProUSA provides a non biased video appraisal of the pre construction conditions of work sites and access areas that serve as a baseline in the determination of damage that may be caused by construction. Our team members conduct themselves in a professional manner and abide by the rule of “Safety First” at all times.
AllProUSA uses the latest and best camera equipment for the job. The cameras used by ALL PRO USA always exceed the requirements in the project specifications. For construction video we are currently utilizing 4K SONY A7sIII, and 4K NIKON Z-6 mirrorless cameras and lenses. Additional video cameras including 4K Panasonic DVX and Canon C-100 Cinematic Cameras. For still construction photography we us Full Frame CANON EOS 5D Mark IV pro cameras.
AllProUSA has been in business as All-Pro Video Production Inc for over 20 years. At our start we produced outstanding high end corporate videos for companies such as American Eagle and Tanger Outlets. Our services quickly became in demand as our reputation grew. A high point for our company came as we produced three documentary videos for the U.S. OPEN Golf Championships at Oakmont Country Club in 2007 for the Men's U.S. OPEN, 2010 for the Women’s U.S. OPEN and 2016 for the Men's U.S. OPEN. In the years that followed we transitioned to producing training and safety videos for construction companies, and now to being a full time Construction Video and Photography Company specializing in Pre Construction Video and Progress Photography.
Most all of the northeast, Midwest, east and south USA. Depending of the size of the project we will consider a project anywhere in the USA.
In 2020-2021we have completed projects in the following cities and states for a variety of construction industries.
- Cincinnati Ohio Water Line Project for Hamilton County
- Cleveland Ohio Water Treatment Plant for Cuyahoga County
- Columbus Ohio Progress Photography for City Project
- Pittsburgh PA Water & Sewer Line Project for Allegheny County
- Harrisburg PA construction project for Amtrak & PennDOT
- Lancaster PA Electric Transmission Line rebuild for PPL
- Tysons Va, Electric Transmission Line, City and VDOT
- Haymarket VA Electric Transmission Line for Dominion Energy
- Winchester VA Water Treatment Plant Construction
- Fredericksburg VA, VDOT Project I-95
- Scranton PA Water Line Project, Sidewalks Driveways
- Dubois PA Water Line Project, Sidewalks, Driveways
- Washington DC Electric Transmission Line, Sidewalks
- Largo MD, Prince George Hospital Construction Progress
- Wildwood NJ, Electric Transmission for Atlantic City Electric
- Winston Salem NC, Water line construction for Forsyth County
- High Point/Greensboro NC, EAS Manufacturing Plant
- Meigs & Gallia County Ohio, Water Main for multiple counties
- Detroit MI, Water Line project for Detroit
- Chesapeake VA, Water Line Project for the city
- Upper St Clair PA, Construction for Allegheny County Parks
- Vincennes IN - Water Line Projects
- Lake Tappan OHIO - Water Treatment Plant Construction
- Lancaster PA to Maryland - Electric Transmission Construction
- Summerville WV - Water Treatment Plant Pre Construction
- Clarion PA - Water and Sewer Line Pre Construction
- Dubois PA - Haul route videos of roads for general contracting
- Elizabethville PA - Electric Transmission pre constructions
- Fort Gaines Georgia - Walter F George Dam construction site video
- Lockland Ohio - City project for sidewalks, driveways & curbs
- Ashland Kentucky - Water Treatment Plant precon video
- Bradford Ohio - Water Treatment Plant construction video
- Cheverly MD - Prince George Hospital training videos
- Washington DC - Water Line Pre Construction Video/Photos
- Miami Florida - Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton Pool Photos
- Barboursville WV - Water Treatment Plant PreCon Video
- South Elgin IL - Construction site video & photos
- Oil City PA - PreConstruction video and Photos, water line
- Detroit MI - WTP decommission video and photos
- Lenoir NC - Drone Video and Photos for pre construction
- Hagerstown MD - Construction site video and photos
- Southfield MI - Water Line Construction video
- Middlesex PA - Water Line Construction Video & Photos
- Hartford CT - Water Line Construction for City of Hartford CT
- Stevenson VA - WTP pre construction video and photos
- Midlothian VA - Water Line Construction video
- Hardyville VA - Water Line Construction video
- Sedalia MO - Transmission Line Rebuild PreCon Video
- Toledo OH - ODOT project Interstate 495 Video & Photos